Tuesday, May 10, 2011

my TWO SuperHEROS


I Bet you wondering who is my two super heros. Well they are two pittbull. I have to pittbull dogs. Two red nose one is name white and the other one is named kaffy. Kaffy is the biggest one i mean REAL BIG and white is little. When i first got kaffy im like oh damn im gonna die when he grows up. Kaffy is a dog that barks at everyone and trys to get near them but we tested him to see if he bites strangers and he does so you wont see me walking him around. Instead of me walking him he's gonna be walking me =] . He's a very good listerner i love him to much. I Feel safe when he is in my house.I Got him around October and ever since that day we started to train him and now he is all a good boy :) . Talking about white. Now white is a very nice dog lovely dog. Loves kids and people. He dont bark at you unless you bother him. I Sleep with him most of the time. Im glad i have to dogs. They like my superheros . Im sure noone will try to get near me with them two dogs :) DANGER DANGER x3 /; I Called them my superhero because im sure they will be there when im in danger :) iLOVE MY PITTS ( btw i didnt know what to write about )

No comments:

Post a Comment