Monday, May 9, 2011

Friends Now And Day

Well Friends now and day dont exist. You may think you have a bestfriend when you really dont. They all say they gonna be there for you when you need them the most but NO its not true. Thats why its good not to have a bestfriend just be on your own. im sure you was born alone, you sleep alone, and you will die alone. It was like me in my other school john adams i meet this girl in freshmen year ever since that day it always me, her and my sister. we use to hang out alot. Mall everytime,movies, chilling. She always came to my house and i always went to her. i use to tell her everything and i use to tell her things. She was like my diary. But then we meet this girl name sofia and she became bestfriend with us so it was always four of us. Until in 11th we started having our ups and down. And Sofia started hanging out with us more. And im guessing my "bestfriend" was getting mad because she wasnt hanging out with her alot like before. Me and her started arguing alot. It was valentines day and she didnt talk to me at all. But she did talk shyt about me with her others friends that were my friends to but we wasnt that close like me and her were. My sister took us to mediation room to solve the problem out BUT EVERYTHING got worst. we almost fought that day. But i have gotten in to a fight with her " friend" and everything wasnt the same. she started putting so much things about me in her facebook. She started hanging out with gang members. im guessing the girl she became friends with was a gang member and she only had her. So I DONT BELIEVE IN BESTFRIENDS FOR LIFE. you only have yourself . Never trust someone but yourself or your family. Im not gonna lie i miss her so much it was fun hanging out with her . We will always make jokes take so much pictures. I Love her but what she did was WRONG. But life is life right ? high school friends are the most fake ones. So now im more into getting out of highschool and getting a diploma and getting a new job that will be CSI ! Thats my dream. And lets see if half of these people i call my friend will have a good job or will be alife in the future. Thats all for today.  AND NOW IS ONLY --- > me & her and my Sister

No comments:

Post a Comment