Wednesday, May 11, 2011

My BIG Day :) Latin Senstation ^_^

Do you like dancing ? Well i love dancing. I like perfoming for talent show. I like to hear music and make up a dance for it. I keep myself entertain in that. When i use to attend john adams high school there was a talent show audience. Me and my sister and my girls were the first one there to sign up and try. That same day we had to dance something in 1.2.3 i wasnt ready so i just let my two bestfriends do it . And they did great that the teacher was proud and she accepted them. Im not gonna lie i was nervous this was my FIRST performace in front of alot of people and i didnt wanna mess up cause we had to try to win this. So we had pratice from December til February. When we got our music togethers we starting practing at first we had boys with us but they played around to much. So we decided to do it by ourself. We pratice but i didnt know what was wrong with me that i couldnt get the dance step right. I was getting mad i wanted to quit. But im NOT a quitter im a winner =] jk. But yea i finally learned it and me and my girls decided to show my older sister that knows alot of talent show cause she also use to do it we show her our dance and she said it was a DISATER. we was a little mad but she helped us alot we had pratice everday from school. Like from 2:40-8:30. The talent show was February 11 it was pre-valentine talent show competiton. And by February 5 we had everything but in February 8 we change some music because my sister said that it was a mess still and the songs wont bring people attention :) so we all agreed. We Praticeee ALOTT we didnt rest for nothing. When we got our steps together we show my sister and she LOVED it. But it came to the clothes part we all didnt know what to wear So we decided to pick red and black but we said nah then we all decided black and gold and PERFECT :) . It was that day  we went to school and we left after 4th period to get ready. although the talent show was at 6:OOpm. One of my friends got sick that day i was nervous but it was all good. i was glad. We started getting Ready and when the clock hit 5:3O we left and head to school. We was ready to make this show live. We was last to perform there was like 20 perfomace before us. We had special guest we had Hot.97 there Lil Kim and some artist. When it was out turn we was nervous but we killed the stage. Everybody was screaming when we went out on stage. We messed up a little bit but some of the girls did great. But when we finish it was time to anounce the winners. When i heard " Latin Senstation " Me and my girls scream LOUD. we won 2nd place atleast we won 2nd. I was happy . After all the fighting No resting so much work we made it. If you would like to see the video go to Youtube and type in : (latin senstation talent show ) Or www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vx6_TB10vaw That was our BIG day. We had another talent show in May for Bobby Valetino. But to bad i got transfer from the school =[ it sucks. and thats it for today . I hope u enjoy reading my BIG DAY <3

No comments:

Post a Comment