Friday, May 20, 2011

Claribel Checo : What I think about my classmate blogs….
1)Shayaa:I liked all your blog post. They were really interested my favortive one was at the drugs one. There is no dislike about anyone of them.
2)Bibi: The Attention post really caught my attention. It so true cause my boyfriend thinks that I don’t pay a lot of attention to him.
3)Fatima: I loved all your post.I like more the summer time and relationship one. Everything you said is true and I Know a lot of guys like that. And the fight one also one of my favortive one. I Think about the fight in school that is the reason why am here. There totally no dislike.
4)Andray: Ahh talking about you. Like I told you my favortive one was the perfect one. Seems like you have a heart huh ? Noone is perfect. And theres no dislike.
5)Claribel Checo : Me ^_^
6)Clarissa: Not cause you my sister im saying this. But ey sister I like your post. And Ive been threw everyone of them cause we always together J
7)Amber: I liked your “Friends what makes one ? That’s really interested and is good to have friend you know that will always be there for you threw thick and thin. & That wont jugde you.
8)Tashawna: “ how fast can you say ilove you “ that post I kept reading it over and over. Theres some girls that say I love you after 1min or 1 hour after meeting the guys. That’s not cute. So I agree with your post.
9)Shanice: Respect your parents my favortive one. A lot of kids now and days don’t respect there parents. And they should cause when they gone they gonna regret it. Another one was teen mom because girls now and days think is cool to have kids. When they cant even wash dishes. But I like those two post.
10)Tiffany:Natural beauty I like that one; Who cares what people say the way you look. Your hair. Your style who cares. Be you and don’t care what other gotta say. About the world ending is retarted everyone wanna be god outta nowhere so I feel you.
11)Tierra: Your post were good. I found out about a new show because of you. Thanks J
12)Tuesdae: I LOVEDDDD EVERYONE OF THEM :D really interested
13)Jessica: All of them were great. But what I like about you is that we feel the same way about animals J and I like that. We should hunt them animals abuser lols
14)Sara:Friends caught my attention a lot. I think us girls been threw it all . I got no complain about yours I really liked it
15)Shanice: The boys one I like them asshole well some of them.You did good.
16)A Dale :All your poems really nice and sweet. I like them all GREAT JOB :D
17)Andrea:Talking about the world is good. Althought it gets me really nervous I hate it but your post were interesting
18)Natural:Good Opions about the way there dress. Like that post alot
19)Chavonne:All your post caught my attention. The pictures were interesting.
20)Anthony: All your post are good. Things I didn’t even know about I love them all you did good. Dique micosoft wants skype jajajaj =]
21)Katherine: The gone threw so much ended with nothing my favortive one I also stay readin that over and over cause its so true. You did great.
22)Danielle:Talking about how you hate may I feel you I do to. I lost some I really loved. And today makes a year so I know how you feel and how quick the month is going.
23)Madhu: Good job I liked them all.i Loved the 3d pictures I wanna go to a place like that.
24)Dejon: The may 21 Is all over im tired of hearing people don’t believe it, I went to the website and I got nervous but oh well.
25)Jermain: About the man killing his girlfriend what a jerk right? They have no brain I swear. Its was sad but I liked all your post they were interesting.
26)Amina: The cheating one. Guys like to play there girls a lot they think they smart in the game when they not they dumb well some of them so I really liked that post a lot.


No comments:

Post a Comment