Monday, May 16, 2011

John Adams High School :)


John Adams High School. What can i say about John Adams ? That school is OKAYY ! I use to attend it for 3 years until these littles girl decided to make my life a living hell. But John Adams was a good school. It was hard to cut there was deans, security guard, teachers EVERYWHERE. If you would leave the school early there would be cops in front of the school and they would stop you and ask what school you in ? And where you going ? Other than No cellphones were allow in school ,  They had metal detector Which sucked BIG TIME. In that school the best part was swimming class. I LOVEDDD swimming class i wish martin van buren had a pool. In john adams i had alot of BAD INFLUENCE friends. I Always use to cut and leave early. I Never pay attention in class. I never did my homework. And for me i was passing but when i came to martin van buren highschool they told me that i was missing alot of credits and i needed to get on track or i wont graduate on time. Thats something they didnt tell me over there. I Bet you guys are wondering why i got transfer to this school. Well the reason is because i got into a fight with a girl and she made it so big she was a DRAMA QUEEN. She told her little crew to start messing with me. And im that type to NOT stay shut to noone so the dean told my mom that is better that she takes me out the school. So thats what happen and they put me here. I miss john adams i wish i could back . Althought martin van buren is a good school but w.e . I hope i can graudate on time.

3 comments:

  1. I wanna swim!!!1 i can only doggie paddle :] But other than that, Van buren is an okay school but you'll meet friends you might not like and friends you will like! I hope things could get better for you! :]

    ReplyDelete
  2. damn thats crazy, well this school isnt that bad , whats yur here for a while you get used to it, hope things come out better here =p

    ReplyDelete